ALRIGHT BOYS, BRING THAT FAKER IN!

Friday 24 June 2011

Posted message

http://www.powwows.com/gathering/showthread.php?t=30327&page=34

Regarding Kie$ha Crowther/Little Fraudmutter

O.K. Stop me if you’ve heard this before but …

I’ve been following this one lately and it seems like this one has been thoroughly exposed as a fraud.

It turns out that "Little Grandmother" and her lesbian lover, Jennifer Ferraro cooked up the entire “Little Grandmother” scam at their home in Santa Fe along with her mother and some of her old friends. I found this out because her followers are turning on her and giving out information about her all over the internet.

AIM Southern Cal and AIM Santa Barbara organized a protest against Little Grandmother in Palm Springs on February 26, 2011 and Kiesha’s lover has been stalking and harassing Native people speaking out online ever since.

If you look at these videos and follow the links to the Facebook groups and forums, you’ll get a better understanding of what a deceptive liar Kiesha is. She walked out on her two small children to make money with this scam. She's a dead-beat mom & not even a real grandmother.

Here’s some of the comments from the StarSistersShow YouTube channel that were deleted:


Angelfish300 : “the story was built up as a way to teach new age teachings and spark interest in those who love Indian people and their ways. There was a discussion about this when a creative team yes a creative team got together. I was hired and sat in on those early meetings. Kiesha is a regular person who has new age beliefs but has no drop of Indian blood. Jennifer told me on many occasions that the Indian people can go X themselves. They do not care about those people at all.”

Angelfish300: “I am seeing so many people who are going to get hurt when the truth sinks in. Kiesha closes up her boards, she tells Vicky Barton to keep a tight lid on anything controversial. They remove posts and tell everyone they are being in the negative and not in the heart. They mistreat their own "tribe". A woman named Rainbow told me that she donated ten thousand and was mistreated on the facebook group and she left and broke ties. I can put you into touch with her. This is real. "


Angelfish300: "I signed up here to talk to anyone who cares. I used to work with Kiesha and Jennifer. I walked away from this job because of the inconsistencies with Kiesha's stories to me. I caught in her several lies about money.? I found out that Jennifer stole her father's ATM card and was withdrawing money off of it and supporting their lifestyle on it. Her father died and the family is now after her on this. Kiesha shut off the message board because the moderators there have complained "

Angelfish300: "last part, she told people on the show in Sweden I think it was that her mother lived on the reservation but that is an out and out lie. Please listen and believe me. This whole thing is a set up for money. Her mother used to be in on this and has tried to separate herself off Kiesha. Kiesha is not a spiritual person. She only wants this money. Jennifer may threaten to sue me. I am sure she will figure out who I am. Something must be done to stop the stealing."

pretty interesting stuff

Kiesha’s next event is in Santa Fe and we’re looking for people in the area who would be willing to organize a protest. The best way to find others is to join the Facebook group, League of Pissed Off NDNZ

There’s all kinds of info there. ( I quit because there was too much fighting between nuagers & ndns)

No comments:

Post a Comment